Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mom, You Are So Vain

This is what the Kid is thinking when he stares at my skin tag (which annoyingly enough, is located near my only good features...my eyes grrrr). My son is 2 years old and he someone knows that a skin tag is "gross"?!.  Whenever I hold him on my lap, he will look at my eyes and say; Mommy yack? Which I reply, that's not nice, followed by my sad face. Usually he replies; Nice?  With his squeaky voice. Or he will say; Ohhhhhhhhh!!
In any case, I didn't even know it was a skin tag until I told the Babe about it and he explained to me what it was. Surprisingly enough (not really) he didn't know that I have a skin tag?!
The Babe is a walking, talking encyclopedia (so he likes to think).
So I googled "skin tag" and was both annoyed/secretly happy that the Babe was once again right.
http://www.medicinenet.com/skin_tag/article.htm
I'm thinking about trying:   'Tie off tag at narrow base with a piece of dental floss or string.'
But I'm scared chicken...Sigh, but like they say, 'No pain, no gain!!'

No comments: