Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 04 - Ten things you want to say to one person.

To My father, my daddy:

    1. I love you
    2. I'm sorry that I was so mean to SisterDear when we were kids, she is my rock and I thank you for making me realize that...
    3. I wish you were here to see the Kid
    4. I wish we had taken more pictures together, I only have a few of you and only one of me and you when I was 5
    5. I know it wasn't your doing, but I'm really mad you didn't keep your promise when you told me that you would be right back....
    6. You used to tell me that you didn't believe in heaven or hell, and that once  someone dies that's the end. I hope and pray that you are wrong, so that I can see you again....
    7. I miss you so much
    8. I'm happy
    9. You did a wonderful job while you could, and I don't care what anyone says. You were the best father/dad a girl could wish for
    10. You don't have to worry about us, we will be fine <3

No comments: