Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 07 - Ten important people.

  1. The Kid (better known as, THE MONSTER that I LOVE).
  2. SisterDear (My Rock, she likes to pretend to be the older sister *roll eyes*)
  3. The Babe (the only person that can make me go from really happy, to really pissed in a matter of seconds and at least  10 times a day).
  4. My Mommy. I have not laid eyes on her since I was 6 years old. I hope to be able to see her soon.
  5. My Father. Rest in Peace Daddy. Till we meet again
  6. My Brother. I wish you were born first. I WANT AN OLDER BROTHER *sad face* 
  7. My Little Sister (from another mother, but I love her)
  8. My Little Monsters. (My uncle's kids with his wife. I grew up with them from the age of 13 till I turned 20). I love them all equally (all 7 of them).
  9. My Bestie, that never calls me by my real name. I love this girl.
  10. I left this one blank. I have more than just 10 important people in my life.  I don't have to name them all, they know who they are <3

No comments: